Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Change the world

There are many problems in the world, as you already know. I could go on forever, but i will give a short list:
- Factory Farms
- Global warming
- Economic struggles
- People mistreated by the government
- Please add more problems to the list yourself. After all I am one person. I can not change the world alone. 
As I said, I could go on forever, but I feel that we the people need to address these problems. We need to get them under control. I’m gonna start with the website care2.com. I was inspired by it so please visit that. Check it out. 
Let’s start.
Adopt a pet, Don’t eat meat risen in factory farms, Join the wall street protest, Recycle, Plant a tree. Other people have already started to take action. Now it’s your turn. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    i just wanted to say that this is such a great cause and everything here is totally smart . . . thats it . . .

    ReplyDelete